TerraNet: Digital Craftsman
A downloadable game
Our heroes, Bill and Rover.exe have been running their shop like usual, until they end up caught in a sticky situation... one that has them need to pay off a debt in installments.
Manage your shop, beat viruses, and craft items to pay things off as soon as possible, in this game inspired by Mega Man Battle Network and Recettear!
- Collect and craft cards to sell, or use to fight against computer viruses!
- Customize your 5-card loadout to better your chances at victory through drag-and-drop!
- Tailor how you treat each customer to max out the gains from your sales!
- Outsource your material-getting to an online shop!
- Various enemy types!
- Open-source! See https://github.com/CG-Tespy/TerraNetShopkeepSim
Words from the Devs
"This is an experience-building project a friend and I made with the Unity Game Engine, using the Fungus Asset Package. If you're interested in using that asset package, yourself, perhaps I may be around to help you if you ask for advice at the official Discord: https://discord.gg/99RqraQ
The Slot-based Save System in this game is the one I made for Fungus a while back; I'm especially available to answer questions regarding it, which you can get here: https://github.com/CG-Tespy/Fungus-Slot-based-Save-System
And if you find any bugs in this game, please let me know in the discussion board or on Discord."
- Game Design: CG-Tespy, Vulcan30
- UI Design: CG-Tespy
- Programming (battle, UI, etc): CG-Tespy
- Custom Art: Vulcan30
- Character Design: Vulcan30
- Custom Dialogue Font: Cursed Atelier
- Asset Packages: Fungus Games
- Game Engine: Unity Technologies
- Borrowed Assets: Kenney, Capcom, Atlus
- Music: JFarenheit, Pdkmusic, Atlus
- Extract the game using software like WinRAR and 7-Zip
- Run "TerraNet Digital Craftsman.exe" in the game folder